Stories  last 2 weeks
My Account
Please Support Us With A Purchase

• Home
  • Truth About 9-11

Video: Ralph Nader on 9-11 and the National Security State

By George Zornick
The Nation

The prolonged September 11 remembrances have largely wrapped up—the weekend saw everything from current and former presidents remembering the tragedy to the garish commercials featuring Budweiser Clydesdales bowing before Ground Zero.

But as the rest of Washington moved on, Ralph Nader and a panel of experts who saw much of the fallout from September 11 up close held a panel in northwest DC to talk about how the government responded to the tragedies—and how that response continues to undermine crucial democratic institutions.

Full Story Here

Ralph Nader's Message
To Americans About 9-11

• Currently 0.00/5
Rating: 0.00/5 (0 votes cast)

Video: 9/11 Conspiracy Solved: Names, Connections, & Details Exposed!

Was 9/11 really an Inside Job? After reviewing this documentary, and checking the evidence, I think the answer will be clear to you. Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan for solving the crimes of 9/11 with their amazing research. This video is a compilation of evidence they have uncovered.

• Currently 0.00/5

Video: The Top 4 Unanswered Questions About 9-11 (Only 15 minutes)

If you haven't revisited the events of 9-11 since it happened, or you know of someone you would like to revisit the events, this short video is an ideal place to start.  This 14 minute video reveals that our government has not told us the truth about what happened that horrific day. 

This video highlights 4 of the most obvious questions that still, after all these years, remain unanswered and totally ignored by our government.  They refuse to answer them.  There is no good reason for not doing so. It speaks volumes about what kind of people we have running our government.  These are not conspiracy theories.  These are simply valid questions that we should be demanding answers to.

Continue Reading

• Currently 0.00/5

Video: FOX 9-11-2001 News Footage Israeli/Mossad Links

This in-depth, 4 part investigation was aired then immediately banned and removed from the Fox archives right after 9-11, a lot have people still have never seen it and is a must for the first step in the process.  Gee, you think Israel has have power over what you are allowed to see and hear?  Hardly anyone is aware of this info.

Video: Saudi's involvement in 9/11 - LIVE with Senator Bob Graham

Streamed live on Dec 19, 2013

On 19 December we hosted a live interview with Bob Graham, a former US senator from Florida and the co-chair of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11. We discuss with the Senator a recent proposal put forward by two Congressmen that calls on President Barack Obama to declassify the Inquiry's 2003 report in full. The 28 pages of this report that deal with foreign state involvement in the 9/11 attacks have remained redacted for more than a decade and it is believed they may implicate the Saudi government. Senator Graham was one of the people who wrote the information contained in these 28 pages and he believes they represent just a fraction of the evidence of Saudi complicity and that the US Government is deliberately withholding this evidence from the public.

• Currently 0.00/5

Congressman Calls For Release Of Secret 9/11 Documents

Must Watch Video – Congressman Thomas Massie Calls for Release of Secret 9/11 Documents Upon Reading Them

Late last year, I published a post titled: Two Congressmen Push for Release of 28-Page Document Showing Saudi Involvement in 9/11. Here’s an excerpt from the piece:

Since terrorists attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001, victims’ loved ones, injured survivors, and members of the media have all tried without much success to discover the true nature of the relationship between the 19 hijackers – 15 of them Saudi nationals – and the Saudi Arabian government. Many news organizations reported that some of the terrorists were linked to the Saudi royals and that they even may have received financial support from them as well as from several mysterious, moneyed Saudi men living in San Diego.

Saudi Arabia has repeatedly denied any connection, and neither President George W. Bush nor President Obama has been forthcoming on this issue.  But earlier this year, Reps. Walter B. Jones, R-N.C., and Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., were given access to the 28 redacted pages of the Joint Intelligence Committee Inquiry (JICI) of 9/11 issued in late 2002, which have been thought to hold some answers about the Saudi connection to the attack.

“I was absolutely shocked by what I read,” Jones told International Business Times. “What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me. I cannot go into it any more than that. I had to sign an oath that what I read had to remain confidential. But the information I read disappointed me greatly.”

The public may soon also get to see these secret documents. Last week, Jones and Lynch introduced a resolution that urges President Obama to declassify the 28 pages, which were originally classified by President George W. Bush. It has never been fully explained why the pages were blacked out, but President Bush stated in 2003 that releasing the pages would violate national security.

Naturally, the so-called “most transparent Administration in history” hasn’t declassified anything, but that didn’t stop Rep. Thomas Massie, R-KY from reading them. What he saw was so incredibly disturbing he called a press conference to talk about it. This is what he had to say:

• Currently 0.00/5
US Debt Clock
Please Support Us With A Purchase

Please Make A One Time Donation
You can send a check
or money order to:
The KTAO Project
P.O. Box 1086
Crestone, CO 81131
or donate online:
Or Better Yet Become A Supporting Member