Mail Story to a Friend
The true American form of government was meant to be a constitutional republic not a democracy or anything else. Democracy means mob rule. 51% of the people rule the other 49%. And our Constitution guarantees "unalienable rights" rights that no mob can take away, not even 99% of the rest of the population. Well, IF the Constitution were honored and upheld that is instead of being treated as nothing but a G.D. piece of paper like it is today.