• Home
  • Truth About 9-11

Video: Former NIST Employee Speaks Out On World Trade Centre Towers Collapse Investigation

Editor's Note:  The official story about what happened on 9-11 is a total absolute LIE. It's time to look at this without fear. I remember when I first became aware of the truth it shocked the living shit out of me. I didn't know what to do for months because it begged the question, "if they could do something like this, what else have they done?" Learning the truth about 9-11 is exactly like taking the red pill in the Matrix movie. I believe one main reason people are afraid to look at this is because they know if they do, "there's no going back to sleep" and the rabbit hole is scary deep. Open your eyes if you haven't already! Watch this video.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In August of 2016, a former employee of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) began looking into the reports his agency had released years earlier on the collapse of the World Trade Center. What he found shook him to the core. In this poignant half-hour interview, Peter Michael Ketcham tells his story of discovering that the organization where he had worked for 14 years had deliberately suppressed the truth about the most pivotal event of the 21st century. Through his willingness to look openly at what he failed to see in front of him for 15 years, Mr. Ketcham inspires us to believe that we can all muster the courage to confront the truth — and, in so doing, finally heal the wounds of 9/11.

• Currently 0.00/5
Rating: 0.00/5 (0 votes cast)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11’

By Baxter Dmitry
YourNewsWire.com

79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.

Mr. Howard, who worked for the CIA for 36 years as an operative, claims he was tapped by senior CIA agents to work on the project due to his engineering background, and early career in the demolition business.

Trained as a civil engineer, Mr. Howard became an explosives expert after being headhunted by the CIA in early 1980s. Mr. Howard says has extensive experience in planting explosives in items as small as cigarette lighters and as large as “80 floor buildings.”

The 79-year-old New Jersey native says he worked on the CIA operation they dubbed “New Century” between May 1997 and September 2001, during a time he says the CIA “was still taking orders from the top.” Mr. Howard says he was part of a cell of 4 operatives tasked with ensuring the demolition was successful.

Continue Reading

• Currently 0.00/5

Video: 9/11 - What Happened to the Passengers?

9/11 revisited - This video examines evidence of the impossibility of the airborne cell phone calls from the nine passengers that were indicated on the Caller-ID's of the recipients as recorded in FBI reports. The technology for such calls did not exist in 2001 (refer to video description). If the cell phone calls could not have been made from the planes in the air, where were they made from? If those cell phone calls were not made in the air, the "19-Hijacker Conspiracy Theory" is seriously damaged.

This video is a portion of the excellent 5-hour 9/11 investigative film "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" by Massimo Mazzucco.

• Currently 0.00/5

Video: Why Would Our President Just Make Up What Happened On The Morning of 9-11?

This disturbing video presents our President, just 7 weeks after 9-11,just making up the events of that morning. This day could be compared to the day John Kennedy was shot. It's not something that would fade in your memory in just 7 weeks.

This was not just some mindless act as some people choose to characterize it.  He talks with absolute clarity and certainty, aware of such details like the "TV was obviously on" when explaining how he could have possible seen the first plane hit.  So, if we are to believe him, he's was not oblivious that morning, or in this town hall meeting.

I mean lets use our common sense.  If it were me, and I was a little foggy about what happened that morning, I'd preface it by saying I don't remember exactly, or something like that.  Bush just barrels on with whatever baloney he wants.  There are so many examples of lying like this that I just can't believe our entire nation isn't up in arms about it.

Why do so many people make excuse this kind of behavior?  Bush is our President.  He has total control of our military and more.  If he is a blundering idiot, that more than enough reason to stop supporting him.  If he knows full well what he's doing, that's far worse.

I don't know about you, but when I catch someone lying to me, I can no longer trust that they are telling me the truth about anything. In a court of law, if you are caught lying, all of your testimony is then suspect. Why are we so tolerant of LYING?! It would be different if they were just little lies. But when our President is willing to lie about a thing like what happened on 9-11, and the reasons for starting this war . . . we have all gone off the deep end.

If the video won't play please report the problem by clicking here.

• Currently 0.00/5