: 10 minutes or less. : 11- 36 minutes. : Over 36 min. Fun:
- Flynn’s Attorney Sidney Powell Takes a Swipe at FBI: 'There's a Criminal Conspiracy in There'
Michael Flynn's attorney Sidney Powell provides insight into a federal appeals court ordering the dismissal of the Flynn case.
- American COUP: How James Comey and The Deep State Tried To Overthrow Our Republic
As the true story behind the Michael Flynn emerges, it appears that the FBI falsified reports, withheld evidence and bullied a 33 year military veteran and his family in order to protect the deep state.
- Tucker Carlson - Susan Rice and the Origins of the Russia Investigation
On January 20, the last day of the Obama administration, outgoing National Security Adviser Susan Rice stat down to write her final memo.
- Epoch Times - Declassified: 20 Major Developments in the Spygate Scandal
The Russia probe investigation in 2019 shaped up to be the year the tables turned. This video is part of a special Epoch Times series reviewing 2019.
- Epoch Times - DECLASSIFIED - The Three Steps to Justice for the Spygate Scandal
Gina Shakespeare sums up the steps involved in bringing those involved in the unprecedented coup attempt to remove a duly elected President of the United State, Donald, J. Trump.
- The Plot Against Trump, From Spygate to the Impeachment Inquiry
Just why does investigative journalist Lee Smith believe the so-called “Steele dossier” was not actually written by Christopher Steele? Who does he think did the authoring? How has the mainstream media been complicit in the Spygate scandal? What are the broader implications for America? And why does Smith believe that all of this, including the current impeachment inquiry against President Trump, is part of a broad coup attempt against the President?
- Spygate: How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump  PART 1
Spygate has become one of the greatest political scandals in America’s history. In this special two-part series we explore how the intelligence community and federal agencies conspired against Donald Trump's presidency. A willing and complicit media spread unsubstantiated or falsified leaks as facts in an effort to promote the Russia-collusion narrative rather than objectively report on it.