: 10 minutes or less. : 11- 36 minutes. : Over 36 min. Fun:
- Joshua Philipp - Marxist Influence on the George Floyd Protests, Riots & Communist China’s Hidden War
How is the Chinese regime forcing nations to choose between the China and American models, and punishing countries like Australia and the UK that fail to comply with its demands? How is the Chinese communist party exploiting the protests and riots in America following the killing of George Floyd for propaganda? How has the concept of racism in America been altered by far-left radical groups to fuel the race-equivalent of communist class struggle? In this episode, we sit down with Joshua Philipp, an award-winning investigative reporter at The Epoch Times and host of the show “Crossroads.”
- Declassified - Scientists Lose Jobs Amid Probe Into Foreign Ties With China
An ongoing inquiry by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) into grantees’ failures to disclose foreign ties has resulted in the firings and resignations of 54 scientists. The NIH investigation has investigated 189 scientists for undisclosed foreign ties, with 93 percent of the hidden funding coming from China. Some 77 grantees have been removed from the NIH system as a result of the probe.
- How Communist China Infiltrates U.S. Campuses & Steals Research, Covid 19 & Beyond—Cabot Phillips
What exactly are Confucius Institutes, and what role do they play in spreading Chinese communist propaganda on college campuses?
- Epoch Times - Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus The first documentary movie on CCP virus
As the world is gripped by the ongoing pandemic, many questions remain about the origin of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus—commonly known as the novel coronavirus. Join Epoch Times senior investigative reporter Joshua Philipp as he explores the known facts surrounding the CCP virus and the global pandemic it caused. In his investigation, Philipp explores the scientific data, and interviews top scientists and national security experts. And while the mystery surrounding the virus's origin remains, much is learned about the CCP's cover-up that led to the pandemic and the threat it poses to the world.
- John Stossel - China's Tech Totalitarianism
If China really does have coronavirus under control, the dictators will claim their creepy "social credit score” system helped.
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Fires A Warning Shot At Deep State Covid 19 Accomplices
A Limited Hangout was recently posted in the Daily Mail as a threat to the NIH and Obama holdovers in the United States.
- Extortion From China is the Real Threat
China dominates the global market in pharmaceutical ingredients, they control American health care.
- China Labor Camp Survivor Details Government Organ Harvesting and "Realities" of Socialism
Speaking in front of the U.S. Capitol, Jennifer Zeng, a China labor camp survivor, details how she and her family were captured and tortured by the Chinese Communist Party. She also lays out how the Chinese government collects and maintains a database of blood samples and tissue types for harvesting human organs.
- Joshua Philipp On Marxism in America, the Communist China Threat of Communist Subversion, Unconventional Warfare and Hong Kong
In this special episode with a studio audience in Laguna Beach, California, we sit down with The Epoch Times’ award-winning investigative reporter and senior editor Joshua Philipp. He is a recognized expert on unrestricted and asymmetrical hybrid warfare, subversion, and cyber security, especially in the context Chinese Communist Party.
- Epoch Times - Look Who’s Interfering With the 2020 Election
Apparently, China can’t take another four years of Donald Trump in the White House. To make sure he’s a one-term president, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is enlisting the help of anti-Trump Americans from Washington to Wall Street and beyond.
- Why China Is Building Islands In The South China Sea
China is building islands in the South China sea and its causing disputes among the other nations in the region; Malaysia, the Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, and Indonesia. The US has many allies in the region and uses its massive Navy to patrol international waters, keeping shipping lanes open for trade To truly understand the international conflicts and trends shaping our world you need a big-picture view. Video journalist Sam Ellis uses maps to tell these stories and chart their effects on foreign policy.
- Has China Taken Over America? • MILLIE WEAVER
A great 10 minute summary of just how deeply China has infiltrated our country, how deeply they have taken control.